Monday 13 January 2014

David Wood of Answering Muslims Challenged to Provide Donation Audit


Here is Ijaz Ahmed's (of Calling Christians and MDI) account of an encounter that he had with David Wood (the Islamophobe from Answering Muslims). Ijaz tells us David Wood resorted to his usual tactic of censorship.

However, I noticed that Ijaz Ahmed challenged David Wood to provide an audit of the donation dollars that he receives from Christians. He seems to be living an easy life - sitting at home on the net arguing and insulting people on FaceBook whilst watching the cash roll in from naïve Christians and right-wing Islamophobic types who have more money than sense.

So Dave, I second Ijaz's challenge. I challenge you to an audit!

Here is Ijaz's latest post:

A recipe for disaster indeed! Moments after David Wood ran away after being called out on his spamming of a conversation between Pastor Samuel Green and I, he’s blocked me on Facebook. As you can see in the image provided, David began to spam a conversation because of a single comment I made in response to one of Samuel’s claims.

After much bravado, name calling, threats (to put me on his blog, been there; done that!), empty rhetoric and straw men, David decided to call a hasty retreat and shy away from facing me again – so he’s blocked me on Facebook! Isn’t this funny? David Wood enters into a conversation of which he’s not part of, spams it with 10′s of comments, insults me, tries to insult my God, tries to bait me into arguing with him, and he’s the one who ends up blocking me. That’s much like a robber who tries to hold you up with a gun, realises he’s firing blanks (an empty threat), and runs away!

That’s pretty much what happened. He showed up unannounced, attempted to get a reaction out of me by spamming and saying as much crude and crass things he could’ve conceived, and when he realised I wouldn’t give him what he wanted, the poor kid gave up. I almost feel sorry for him. All in all, David Wood has once again demonstrated that Christian polemicists are immature, infantile and irresponsible in their behaviour. In their haste to attack and disparage Islam, they are wholly unable to have a civilized conversation and must resort to brute force tactics, strong armed manoeuvres  and rabid ranting to face contemporary Muslim speakers.

David Wood the Voyeur Wearing Women's Lingerie - Self Admitted Cross Dresser
 
I’ve said this before, and I’ll say this again, David and his team are not intellectuals, they are not familiar with educational discourse. They are thugs, who are using Islamophobia to gain donation monies for their own personal uses, while riding the Right-Wing Christian train for fame. Good riddance!

Over 40 posts in the David Wood section about David Wood:
http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/David%20Wood

11 comments:

Radical Moderate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric said...

I pray one day David Wood can see the light and worship the God of Jesus

Radical Moderate said...

Yahya why you be hatin, and always deleting my comments? I'm begging to think you don't want me reading your blog. That makes me sad

Yahya Snow said...

@RM

I'm not hating. I simply see your comments to be negative and insulting.

Radical Moderate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

From Minoria:

Personally I am against censorship unless the language is really foul,crazy,moronic over and over again.In the 2 blogs founded by the French Christian who later asked me to write articles there,there has never been any censorship.There have been persons who has made foul comments against non-Muslims and Muslims,from both sides,(comments for killing Muslims and comments for killing the French founder of the blog)but never the same person using foul language over and over again,like an obsession.It was always ONLY ONE time and the person never commented again.So the comment was left.

THE CASE OF DEREK ADAMS(whose blog is answeringabraham.com)

Now,yes,David Wood has done censorship before.Derek Adams used to be a Christian,and is now an agnostic.In his comments he is not foul-mouthed,I have read them and yet(as he has written):

"Mr [David] Wood is not always consistent. He doesn’t always practice what he preaches. I have been censored multiple times on this blog and therefore will make sure my comments are heard…at Answering Abraham."

Adams refers to comments in David's blog.The citation is from a Muslim source(an MDI article on Derek Adams),but there is a long,entire article from 2012 by Adams himself in his own blog on it called:

"David Wood (www.AnsweringMuslims.com) Defender Of Free Speech?"

http://www.answeringabraham.com/2012/07/david-wood-wwwansweringmuslimscom.html

Since I read Derek Adams' blog often I know he practices the Golden Rule as much as he can "Do to others as you would have them do to you",so when he makes an accusation there is a basis,it is not that he is raving,ranting,has lost his mind,is childish.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yahya Snow said...

Please leave your arguments and antagonism of others out of this comment section. Thanks