Thursday 8 January 2015

Ali Ataie's Answer when asked about ISIS

This is from the Muslim apologist Ali Ataie's FB:

Gave an Eid khutbah in Orlando about prophetic character as described in the Qur'an and Sunnah. A reporter from Fox was there, who apparently was not interested in talking to me. I left. I found out later that all questions asked from the community members were about ISIS. On a slightly tangential note, I was asked about ISIS today by a perfect stranger. "ISIS?" I inquired puzzled. "Yes," he said. I responded, "Isis is the mother or Horus and wife of Osiris... right?"

OK, so clearly he was playing with the questioner.

For those who are interested in knowing what Muslims say about ISIS, look at the material by Sheikh Dr Yasir Qadhi:

The truth about ISIS - Yasir Qadhi



How the Muslim calendar works

Sharia Law against terrorism

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam


Learn about Islam

Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: