Saturday 22 August 2015

Hamza Tzortzis Smeared by Haters - Ashley Madison Hack


It looks like a hater (or a group of haters) was plotting to smear Hamza Tzortzis of iERA. We may have our suspicions in who was behind this hateful plot against Hamza but  it's wise to remain silent as we do not have any firm evidence to pin-point a particular person/group. Stay vigilant folks and be mindful that there are malicious folk out there who want to do Muslims and our reputations, both on an individual and collective level, serious harm.

Important announcement: It has come to my attention that my details are on the Ashley Madison data leak. This includes my name, address, and bank card details.

This is an obvious case of fraud. My email address (this website doesn't verify emails, and all the relevant emails went to junk) can be found online and so can my address, as it is linked to my business account, which is registered online. My date of birth is known from either previous lectures or Facebook. These types of online attacks are not uncommon, for example in the past year there have been multiple attempts to access my emails.

The first transaction took place last October after my trip to Hajj (pilgrimage). There have been subsequent transactions every month, not under the named site but a discrete label, which I believe is normal for such websites. I don't check my bank statements because I have paperless statements, and it is something I haven't made into a habit.

This is a serious matter of fraud or malice for which the bank and police have been informed. They will now pursue the matter further as a formal crime. I am not ruling anything out at the moment, including the possibility of my phone being illegally hacked. Retrospectively speaking, it has shown signs of being hacked.

It seems that the first transaction was made in Australia when I was there for lectures and courses. It could have been someone who knows me, someone who hates me, or a malicious person who found out who I was. It could be one person or two, they could be working locally, from abroad or both. At the moment I have no idea. But it is clear that they probably didn't complete what they intended to do, as the data so far indicates that there was not much activity and/or dialogue that would have led to a meeting (although I'm getting a few people to go through the data, they haven't given me the full details yet, so this is speculative).

My whereabouts and activities, both private and public are traceable and recorded, and there is without any doubt that I have not pursued such immoral acts that the site promotes (this includes permissible acts, for instance the endeavour to find another halal wife [who can also be a non-Muslim] who wanted to be with a married man, which is allowed in Islam). My face is recorded when I enter and leave work, and the gym (the main places I go to). My social and professional meetings are public, and with people that can honestly confirm my presence.

I'm trying to find answers to why someone would do this, and what they intended, as they seemed to have profiled me well and attempted to not be explicit about my identity. This was done maybe to expose me in the future by showing signs that I was deliberate discrete, who knows. Additionally, they obviously did not predict the leak.

Unfortunately, some people will have a field day. This is not my concern at all, there's already a lot of slander and hate online about me. I have my suspicions and unanswered questions too. However, and most importantly, my concern is now with my family and their privacy. I would appreciate that you all respect that.

Thank you. May God bless you all and shower you all with His guidance, mercy and love.


From Hamza Andreas Tzortzis' FB

Dr Yasir Qadhi: The Distortion that Prophet Muhammad 'Robbed Caravans'

Did Prophet Muhammad Have Epilepsy? No. Dr Yasir Qadhi

What does Awliya mean in Quran 5:51

Murder Rates in Muslim Countries Compared to Non Muslim Countries.

The Hitler Propaganda on Muslims

Sharia Law against terrorism

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam


Learn about Islam

Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk