Saturday 28 February 2015

American Far Right and ISIS Send Muslim Scholar Threats



From Dr Yasir Qadhi's FB:

I've been getting threats from two camps for the last few years.

From the American Far Right, people have been claiming that I'm a 'stealth jihadist' preaching 'radical jee-had in Tennessee'. They base this on a fabricated and doctored audio clip (and I have clarified time and time again that it is fabricated). Yet, even when presented with clear evidence that it is fabricated, and that all my teachings fly in the face of this claim, the Radical Right insists that I'm practicing 'takiyya' and lying about my faith, and in reality want to impose a global jihad and kill all Christians and Jews (as per their claim).

And from the other side, ISIS and its supporters claim that I have justified American foreign policy, and that I'm a supporter of the US invasions and a 'RAND' scholar (or, to be more colorful and use their language, a 'coconut'). Unlike the first group, my fellow Muslims who accuse me thus actually don't have a shred of real evidence, and ignore my numerous lectures, Facebook statuses, articles, and speeches that I have always given, and continue to give, stating that the root cause of all violence from Muslim groups is the political grievances caused by American foreign policy. I have spoken continuously and vocally against drones, Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, the sanctions against Iraq, the engineering of the coup in Egypt, the tacit support of Bashar al-Assad's civil war, the false invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan..., and the list goes on and on. With this group, I actually find them even more deaf than the first one, as they refuse to clearly listen to hundreds of pieces of evidences, and establish an extremely flimsy case against me by (just like the first group) cutting and pasting bits and pieces from here and there.

I guess getting death threats from the Far Right and from ISIS should be a good sign, as that indicates I'm in the middle, and hopefully those threats will cancel each other out! Ironically, both groups also demonstrate how blinded they are in their own ways, and how hard their hearts have become. Each group CLAIMS to be fighting for 'freedom', but in their hatred, they have resorted to terrorism and threats of violence and bloodshed, thus becoming the exact enemy they claim to be fighting.

In any case, and as always, I place my trust in Allah, the only One worthy of being trusted, for He will take care of me if I am sincere to Him. حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل نعم المولى ونعم النصير

Don't be Fooled by the Abu Afak Killing Story

Stupid Conspiracy Theory: Hinduism and Kaaba (Kaba)
Noam Chomsky on How to Stop Terrorism from ISIS etc.
 
Christians having dreams and converting to Islam

Learn about Islam

Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: