Thursday 27 August 2015

Jahan Mahmood on Sara Khan


In response to Sara Khan's channel 4 interview I have to say I have not endured the kind of backlash she illustrated. She complained saying that sections of the Muslim community impede her and her colleagues in their counter-extremism work.

I've been working in this field since 2007 and I've found the Muslim community to be remarkably supportive of my work.

I'm wondering whether it has anything to do with my willingness to call out the Government for their hypocrisies, the rise in anti Muslim hatred and the negative media portrayal of Muslims. I am sure if she were to express a more comprehensive and realistic explanation to why people are radicalised she would find more support across the community.

Taken from Jahan's FB

Adam Deen Blinded By Sectarian Motives on BBC Panorama?

Noam Chomsky on How to Stop Terrorism from ISIS etc.

Why Do Sikhs Commit Terrorism, Douglas Murray?

Noam Chomsky on Barack Obama's Most Extreme Terrorist Campaign in Modern History

A Response to Adam Deen's 'Exodus to ISIS - a Tale of Two Dars'

About 20% of British Muslim Women Feel Unsafe in Britain

Bradford Man Fooled by ISIS (Terrorist Group)

Britain First's Jayda Fransen and Paul Golding Learn About Anti-Semitism and Christianity

British Muslims in Preston Helping to Save Lives

Sharia Law against terrorism

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam


Learn about Islam

Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk
 

No comments: